400 "Route error, Python Exception thrown"

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher

What happened?
https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/iaResults.jsp?taskId=8cc66c9f-50df-4dd2-981f-cd2269517097
Clicking on the Inspect button in the match results throws this error message:

What did you expect to happen? to see each match result’s heat map

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Use url above

thanks
Maureen

We’re seeing this crop up in crazy ways lately. We are going to have to do some digging into what is causing it for first-return matches. This is normally something you only see if you’re looking at 16+ in the results, and it should be sporadic, even then.
We’re tracking this under WB-1235.

1 Like

Thanks @tanyastere. Just FYI, since the update, I have not been able to click through to any heat maps in the match results. I’m getting this error every time.

Hey @ACWadmin1,
We think this got working again. Any that weren’t working, try resubmitting the job, but 90% that it’s resolved. Leaving this open over the weekend.

Tanya

1 Like

Hey @tanyastere, you are awesome! thanks, I’ll have a look now and let Jeanette know too. Have a GREAT weekend!

@tanyastere, I’ve just done a quick check of a couple dozen inspect heat maps and it’s perfect so far. No repeat of this problem. Thanks again!

1 Like

@tanyastere - Jeanette is no longer seeing this error message on the heat maps. All good, thanks!

1 Like