ACW Inspection images all in error

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 11

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
A number of bulk imports run through Identification in the past few days, including yesterday, are showing that the inspection images have errored out. In the 2 screenshotted examples below, one shows the match was run yesterday and the 2nd shows the match was run on Nov 10th. For the 2nd example, those inspection results were available over the weekend but are no longer available today.

This is happening with both MiewID and HotSpotter inspection imagery - ex. #3 below shows a HotSpotter example where matches were run on Nov 10 and inspection imagery is no longer available. It was available this past weekend.

What did you expect to happen? For the inspection imagery to be available for all of the match results generated in the past week at least.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Here are the links to the example match results pages in the screenshots above:

I won’t send the upload spreadsheets related to the match results above because I don’t believe that the root cause stems from the upload process. However, all of these results were generated by running ID on bulk imports.

thanks
Maureen

This is likely related to the disk space issue from your other post: ACW down again? +++

Thanks. Will the inspection images be available now for those bulk imports that had them error out or will these bulk imports have to be re-run through ID to get those inspection images re-generated?

Sorry for the shuffle; I moved your post here so the conversation didn’t get split between topics.

I see inspection images for all of your links now, so you shouldn’t have to re-send any of these to ID to retrieve them.

1 Like