Adding Encounters to Project

What Wildbook are you working in? IOT

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
There are a few encounters which were submitted recently but by mistake weren’t submitted to the project. When using the encounter search to add them back into the project everything seems to work fine until I click on add to project as it will give me a message saying “Adding Encounters, please wait for confirmation…” but will stay like that and nothing happens after a couple of hours. I tried it on separate occasions but it still seems to be stuck in that part.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Encounter Search > Filter by date: 01.05.2024 to 31.05.2024 and by location: Red Sea > Project Management > Add to Red Sea Turtles Project

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @linaelsayed03

I thought it could be related to this issue: Can't add encounters to a project

But we patched the bug that prevented public encounters from being added to a project.

It’s not letting me add the encounter to the project, either, so I need a little more time to research this.

Ok, let me know if you can add them through this link, instead:

Hi @Anastasia ,

I just tried through this link, however I don’t think there are any encounters to add and this is why it is giving me an error.

I did another encounter search but included April but it seems to load for a while and then nothing (This is the same for the month of May if I do my own search and don’t follow your link.

Thank you

Thank you for letting me know. I’ll need more time to work on this and I’ll follow up when I have an update.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience. This has uncovered two separate bugs in IoT. I’ll post the links here when we’ve finished documenting our findings.

1 Like

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that this is still giving me the same issue and I also think that the encounters are not being added to the project when clicking on it during the encounter submission.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thank you so much for all of your help.

Thanks for checking in. Here are the ticket links to the bug contributing to this issue. I’ll let you know when a fix has been made.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like