Annotation still shows even after encounter is deleted

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
I’ve manually added an annotation to a media asset with multiple cheetahs in it - here’s the new encounter I generated: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login
I then tried to go to the larger rectangular annotation around the same animal and that encounter has apparently already been deleted, so I get that message. But the yellow dotted line still shows for that annotation on the other views of that media asset - individual gallery, other encounters from the same media asset. Here’s a screenshot of the annotation I’m referring to:

What did you expect to happen? That the yellow dotted line of that larger annotation that no longer belongs to an encounter, no longer shows on other views of that same media asset.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Here’s the link to the parent media asset: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

Thanks!
Maureen

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !
I’m looping back through really old community posts that look like they slipped past us. Is this still an issue?
Thanks,
Mark

Yes, it exists still in this example. The cheetah whose face we can see with a left viewpoint of virtually the whole left side, is a deleted encounter but the system still shows the annotation on the media asset on other encounters from the same media asset and it doesn’t go to the (deleted) encounter but allows you to try.

Hope that makes sense.

Maureen