Annotations are materially offset on media assets again

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? Latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=00a40cb4-e1e2-453a-bc2e-008d6ec35207
Annotations are not where they should be - over the animals in the media assets

What did you expect to happen?

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hey there. I’ve checked in both Chrome:

And in Firefox:

I’m seeing the annotations correctly placed. Any chance you linked a different encounter?
If not, it may be your cache needs to be cleared. Try CTRL+F5 (Windows) or CMD + SHIFT (Mac)

This is a weird one. It seemed to resolve on its own? Before that, and before I logged this ticket, I had tried refreshing the page, closing the page and opening it again from a search, and opening other encounters. All had the same issue.

I did not clear my cache (I didn’t see your reply) but eventually I was able to open an encounter that didn’t have any annotations and added manual annotations. After that, when navigating to other encounters, the annotations were back to normal. Next time I’ll try clearing my cache. I’ll also add screenshots to the ticket if that doesn’t resolve the issue.

1 Like