Annotations not visible in encounter page

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Spotting Giant Sea Bass

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Windows 10

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome 85.0.4183.121

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) Admin

What happened? Spot annotations are not appearing on the annotated images on the encounter pages. They are visible when you go to Pattern Matching Results, but then only the subset of spot annotations that match with the spot annotations on a potential matching individual.

What did you expect to happen? Spot annotations should be visible on annotated images in the encounter page so researchers can review the spots anytime in the future.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Go to any encounter page of a fish that has been spotted, scanned, and approved, and look to see whether you can see the spot annotations on the image(s) at the bottom of the page under Spot Matching Algorithms.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this!

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Can you please send an example link for me to check this?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason. Link below

https://spottinggiantseabass.msi.ucsb.edu/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=026b3dad-189b-47b5-aaab-5a1f92a8acdb

Molly

I see the issue. Definite bug. We are tracking as ticket WB-956.

As a workaround, I do see this working correctly in Firefox.

Hey @mollymorse,
I believe this is working in all supported browsers now.
Thanks!
Tanya

Yes @tanyastere, it’s working for us now. Thanks so much for your attention to this!

Best,
Molly