[ARW] Bulk Import Stuck in Detection

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Amphibian & Reptile Wildbook
What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Windows 10
What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Firefox
What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
admin
What happened?
Hi,
this bulk import: https://amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org/import.jsp?taskId=d2e29fa3-3bd7-4b5f-9e63-324694dad157 is currently stuck in the detection stage. Could you please look into it?
What did you expect to happen?
The bulk import is stuck in the detection stage for ~24 h now. I was expecting to have annotations. Maybe I did something wrong in the bulk import or the photos are not taken in the correct way? I used “sal:larvae”. Maybe I should have used a capital letter “S” for “sal:”?
What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
I will.

I’m working on this right now; I’ll let you know once detection is complete!

1 Like

This is taking longer than usual because the detection workflow isn’t assigning acm IDs to all of the photos. This is part of the detection process that prepares the images for identification.

Sometimes this happens when the image format or species is incorrect, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. I’ll need a little more time to get it unstuck.

I’m sorry about the delay.

Alright, no worries. Maybe it’s because the individuals are sometimes a little small in the photos?

No, not at all! This was a technical issue on our end that was creating the delay. Detection is complete now and your import is ready to send to identification.

1 Like