Bulk import stuck - detections not completing

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

This bulk import appears to be a leftover of the disk drive failure issue as it was uploaded 3/30 and is still stuck at 0/20 detections complete.

Since there is no ability to re-run it through detection from the front end, could someone please re-send it to detection from the back-end, please?

I’ve checked the bulk import spreadsheet and it looks fine, which doesn’t surprise me bec this user is using some custom R code to generate the spreadsheets and has uploaded many many sightings using the same code without issue.

thanks!
Maureen

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll let you know when detection’s been restarted.

1 Like

Good morning @Anastasia - I’ve been notified of a couple of other bulk imports from different users that are also incomplete/stuck:

1. Sent to ID before the disk drive failure and then again after, via @jason, but still no results: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

2. Getting error messages on match results pages. This wasn’t on the list I sent @jason after the drive failure so wouldn’t have been re-run by him. The user tells me that it’s been sent to identification at least twice now, last time on 2023-03-30: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

I’m waiting for links to additional imports that are also still experiencing issues post-drive failure. When I get them, I’ll add them here.

thanks!
Maureen

PS. When I check the handy ACW dashboard @jason gave me access to, the ML queue appears inactive (although the server is up):

The dashboard appears to be working now. It looks like there’s quite a few jobs in ACW going on. I’ll check in with Jason about the status of the stuck jobs.

@Anastasia @ACWadmin1

I just reissued both to ID. So far so good…will monitor, though there’s a pretty big queue in front of them at the moment.

1 Like

@Anastasia @ACWadmin1

Though there is still a queue of jobs, I am seeing these bulk imports getting populated with ID results.

1 Like

@jason @Anastasia - I’m seeing match results coming in for the 2 jobs mentioned above that were stuck in ID. However, the initial bulk import listed above still needs to be pushed through detection, please

Thanks!
Maureen

@ACWadmin1

Resent and detections rolling in.

1 Like