In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Flukebook
What operating system were you using? MacOs 12.2.1
What web browser were you using? Safari
What is your role on the site? admin
I uploaded a bulk a couple of nights ago, and when I sent it through the identification process it got stuck and is not moving ever since.
Afterwards I read in this forum that the ideal amount of rows in the spreadsheet should be around 100, so I thought this might be the issue and I corrected it for my future bulks. However, I am not sure if at this point it makes sense to delete the bulk, because it already started and completed the matching process for several individuals.
Yesterday I noticed that many encounters were sent to queue, and when I was trying to check the state of a matching, the number of encounters in the queue was decreasing over time, so I thought that maybe over last night it would have been completed, but this morning it is still stuck at the same number.
I am emailing you the spreadsheet as a reference
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line matching your bug report