Bulk Import stuck in matching stage

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Flukebook

What operating system were you using? MacOs 12.2.1

What web browser were you using? Safari

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?

Hi guys!

I uploaded a bulk a couple of nights ago, and when I sent it through the identification process it got stuck and is not moving ever since.
Afterwards I read in this forum that the ideal amount of rows in the spreadsheet should be around 100, so I thought this might be the issue and I corrected it for my future bulks. However, I am not sure if at this point it makes sense to delete the bulk, because it already started and completed the matching process for several individuals.
Yesterday I noticed that many encounters were sent to queue, and when I was trying to check the state of a matching, the number of encounters in the queue was decreasing over time, so I thought that maybe over last night it would have been completed, but this morning it is still stuck at the same number.
I am emailing you the spreadsheet as a reference :slight_smile:

Thank you!
Chiara
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @cbresciani

Thanks for sending your spreadsheet! The number of Encounters you’ve uploaded is fine. It’s usually imports that have several hundred to a thousand or more Encounters that will start to cause issues.

Flukebook’s been a bit busy lately, but I do see most of your Encounters have completed ID and the rest are still queued (currently at 232 of 358). I’ll check back to make sure things are still moving along.

Hi @cbresciani

I checked in on your bulk import and I see it’s currently at 352 of 358; it should be complete soon! Flukebook’s queue has gotten through the bulk of the jobs that were pending. Thanks for your patience.