Bulk import - submitterID blank after import

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
I uploaded a spreadsheet which included the submitterID. I did not include a column for the submitter email address because we’ve been told that the import will ignore that column if the user already has an email address in their user profile.
Now all 171 encounters that were uploaded are missing the submitterID in the Contact Information.
Interestingly, this was one of 4 columns that did not display in the upload report prior to the “Commit these results” step. However in the Summary below the column & row display, it counted the correct # of columns in the upload - 18.

What did you expect to happen?
I expected the submitter field to be filled with the ID provided, per what was in the spreadsheet.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
I’ve sent the spreadsheet used to the email below.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Encounter.submitterID was properly populated on the latest import and set to the indicated username, which is the username of the owner of the data. Under the silo security model, this user now owns the data.

This is different from Encounter.submitterX.XXX, which are fields denoting who the data came from.

This import seems to correctly match the spreadsheet you sent separately.