Bulk Important Issue with Leopard shark wildbook

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Wildbook for Leopard sharks

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Chrome 87.0.4280.88

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
Researcher

What happened?
I was testing the Bulk important feature (which is listed as still being in Alpha) and despite the ‘Encounter.mediaAssetX’ perfectly matching the corresponding photo, it showed up as highlighted Red and did not import. I tried twice, checked my form and my photo, everything correct but still received the error.

What did you expect to happen?
I expected the bulk import to be successful.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
To submit a bulk import test for the leopard shark wildbook.

I hope it is okay to post this issue here, I haven’t received an email response so I figured that this would be ok. Has anyone else experienced issues with this? I know that a few people have been able to use the Bulk Import feature for Leopard sharks, so I’m wondering if there is something else. Thanks in advance for your time and help!

@AFlam

1 Like

Hi, @JaneAV!
Have you perused Bulk import (beta) | Wild Me Docs yet? It may have some tips for you that might have been missed.
If, after this preliminary self-check, you’re still stuck, it will be helpful to us if you could share your excel file with us. If you get to this point, could you email it to Mark@wildme.org?
Many thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for your quick and helpful response - I will dive into that within the next few days and be in touch if I cannot solve it. Thanks for your time!

2 Likes

Hey, @JaneAV ! Just following up here. After our email exchange, I’m going to mark this as resolved. Glad we got it working!!
-Mark

1 Like