Can no longer add additional images to an existing encounter

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? SeadragonSearch

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) various

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome various

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) admin

What happened? Two instances. Once a submitter made an encounter but emailed me images to add. I could not. They appear to upload to encounter but when I reload page to show them, they vanish. Second time, I tried adding an image to an existing encounter, and same thing- looks like it uploads but then subsequently vanishes.

What did you expect to happen? The newly added images to remain on the encounter.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? try adding a test image to an existing encounter…? The specific encounter I cant add to is…
https://wildbook.seadragonsearch.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=38b3c279-f845-4e0e-a022-923de970e676

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

We are tracking this as WB-652. We have a fix and will apply it to your Wildbook shortly.

Thanks,
Jason

A fix has been deployed and tested on SeadragonSearch. I can upload an additional photo to an Encounter and see detection and matching get kicked off.

Please let us know if you see this as resolved or see the issue persist.

Thanks,
Jason

Looks all good from this end, thank you!