Can't edit collaboration

Kindly check for me why am not able to grant myself access to EDIT between my account Rosemary warungu and my collaborator mpala zebra staff I can view but I can’t edit. No where to restore.

Moving this to a new topic.

Can you give me a little more info? What happens when you click the edit icon next to the collaboration in your profile?

Here is the screenshot on both accounts

Thank you! I’ll look into this.

Hi @Anastasia
Kindly assist with the collaboration issues. It happens that John Naisiki my collaborator isn’t able to accept match yet we both have access to view and edit.

We’re still working on finding out what’s causing this. I’m sorry about the delay. I’ll let you both know as soon as I have an update.

Thank you @Anastasia for the effort.

1 Like

Hi @Anastasia
Any progress on collaboration please?

Hi @Rosemary

I was out of the office last week, so I’m catching up on things today. The dev team is still evaluating whether to fix the recently reported Codex bugs or move up the migration date for Zebra Codex to Zebra Wildbook. As soon as I have an update, I’ll share it here.

Quick update: we’ll be moving the migration date up sooner since trying to fix the collaboration bugs beforehand could delay it. As soon as I know the planned migration dates, I’ll make a broader post about it in Community and we’ll send an email to Codex users, too.