Change/Bug in functionality after upgrade?

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?ACW

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Win 10

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome lates

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) Admin

What happened?
My standard workflow is to ID a known match, refresh tab and then assign ID to other correct matches

See video link here: Dropbox - Workflow problem while matching.webm - Simplify your life

What did you expect to happen?
Per the video, after doing refresh, I can assign ID to other matches - this is no longer happening consistently. This has only arisen post the upgrade that was done on Thursday 17 March.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Follow the same procedure.

CC @ACWadmin1
@jason

1 Like

Hi @PaulK

I followed your link and was able to assign the second ranked match to the same individual as well. Can you help me understand how to reproduce what you’re seeing?

Thanks,
Jason

I saw that.

It is an issue of response time. Sometimes I can do the assignment immediately… other times it will not “take” and there is no way to know if it has worked if it is just a matter of waiting because the system is busy.

Thanks

Paul

Some additional info for you in the videos at the links below;

2nd video taken a few minutes later than first - still an issue at end when I refresh and suddenly the ID is not showing on the Encounters. Come back later and they will show OK. The problem with this is the User has to come back and go thru Encounters a few times to get all matching done instead of doing this all at once.

This issue has only arisen since the upgrade that was done Thursday.

Thanks

Paul