Release notes for Codex 2.0
This new version of Codex brings rework of species, Hotspotter score and visualizations, and data policy visibility.
New Feature Development
- Species is elevated to a top priority for data integrity.
- Species is required when creating an individual either through matching or manual creation through the sighting.
- Species resolution is required when creating an individual through merging
- Species is readily displayed on an individual’s page
- Individual and sighting search are expanded to allow filtering of all fields.
- Hotspotter score results now focus on the score of the entire individual rather than the score of a single annotation.
- Hotspotter visualizations are available to use for comparison on the match page.
- Site customization controls have been consolidated into a single page.
- Removed test files that prevent clone on Windows.
- Requests for accounts better integrated into the administration management flow.
- Match results links are more stable, resolving 404 and 500 errors.
- Double star (**) no longer appears on some required fields.
- Session timeout directs to Codex Frontend login rather than Houston login.
- Technical dependencies no longer update automatically.
- Custom fields that are dates or date ranges save correctly.
- Photo optimization links in both bulk import and standard reporting now correctly redirect to the docs.
- Milestone list available: Codex 2.0 Milestone · GitHub
- Release details available: Release Release 2.0.0 · WildMeOrg/codex-frontend · GitHub
- Milestone list available: Codex Release 2.0 Milestone · GitHub
- Release details available: Release Release 2.0.0 · WildMeOrg/houston · GitHub