Release Notes for Codex 2.2.0
The latest version of Codex includes a new search method, image carousel on the match page, permissions and roles adjustments, a view for all of a user’s data, and searchable regions! Additional changes include search stability improvements and full Firefox support.
New Feature Development
- The database can now be accessed through an animal search, which returns information about single animals rather than at the sighting level.
- When looking at the match page, you can see all the images associate with an animal through an image carousel.
- Data export access is now managed through the export collaboration, improving understanding of data access.
- The data-focused home page shows all of your sightings and the state of review, making it easier to see where you are in your data-review process.
- The user profile page contains all information about your profile, from user name to email preferences.
- Searchable regions allow you to easily find the region you need.
- Firefox support has been improved site-wide.
- Email address sign-in is no longer case-sensitive.
- Cleaner reporting from the IA Queue.
- Milestone list available: Codex Release 2.2 Milestone · GitHub
- Release details available: Release Codex 2.2.0 · WildMeOrg/codex-frontend · GitHub