In which Wildbook did the issue occur? African Carnivore Wildbook
What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Windows 10.
What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome
What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) Researcher
What happened? I have uploaded only one image of a snared leopard that I want to know asap who it is. After the upload, the detection button did not appear so I did a manual annotation and launch identification. I get an error message: there was an error with task b8476ae6-7089-4e50-b57e-d8281fa8670d: unknown error
What did you expect to happen? I was expecting the detection button to appear as usual and to then launch identification.
What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to email@example.com with the email subject line matching your bug report
We’ve restarted the server and it should start picking up the detection and identification jobs that were stuck before the restart.
This one may not automatically re-run matching since it wasn’t part of a bulk import. If you start a new match from the encounter page, it should replace the error message with match results when it’s complete.
I have one bulk import with 144 images that is stuck though. I launched detection but since then I am unable to open the import anymore. The page just loads blank so I can’t even delete the import to redo it.
I am now re-importing that bulk but I would like the previous one to be deleted.