Detection & ID run on bulk import Thurs 27th - no annotations on media assets Sun 30th

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? upload done as researcher; detection & ID done as admin

What happened?
Import ID: 6c03adb4
Occurrence ID: BPC_OvrvwWtd_Fldr1_2019-11-19
Sample encounter from sighting: https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=0da75686-c20c-4f54-99d7-48a1e3c64c58

There were 12 images/rows in the sighting and thus the bulk import. I did the bulk import and then ran detection & ID on the sighting that same day. I’ve just gone to look at that sighting and I see that there are now 19 encounters in the sighting, which tells me that detection ran and created additional encounters from the images with multiple animals in some of the images. However, when I look at the encounters, I’m not seeing any annotations on the thumbnails.
Also, when I select “Match results” I get an error message: “there was an error parsing results for task 0cb53e96-9ae9-4ac1-b19e-212579fe6349”

What did you expect to happen? Expected to see annotations & matches

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Go to links above and review import logs and other logs?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

This has been fixed. We are tracking this as WB-768, and we have seen it twice now and have a sense of what is causing it and why. While I’m working on a fix, I echoed the call back result from detection (which was successful), and this time the server accepted it. I am now seeing the detections.

Thanks,
Jason