Editing attributes of an individual

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Amphibian-Reptile Wildbook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Windows 10, MacOS 11.2.3

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79), Safari, Firefox

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc), Admin

What happened? We had an encounter of an individual in 2019 (SA2019_20) and a relight in 2021. In 2019 this animal was a subadult (i.e. sex unknown), in 2021 it was clear a female, so I would love to change the sex of unknown in 2019 to female in 2019. But I am not able to edit the attributes.

What did you expect to happen? have the ability to change the attributes

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi, Barbara!
I just sent you an email detailing how to do this. Please let me know whether you were able to do it! I will mark this issue as resolved, but please let me know if it is not!
My best,
Mark

Hi, @Barbara.Caspers !
This actually helped us uncover a bug where a second reload of the encounter page interferes with functionality of the Attributes’s “Edit” button.

The issue is being tracked internally as WB-1727.

The temporary work around would be to open the encounter page in a new “private” or “incognito” mode browser page and edit from there.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention!
Cheers,
Mark

Hi, @Barbara.Caspers !
The fix for WB-1727 has been deployed on amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org. Thank you for your patience!
-Mark