Encounter > View Images link broken

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Flukebook

What operating system were you using? Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

What web browser were you using? Chrome 87

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) researcher

What happened? Trying to see what images have previously been uploaded and website is just stuck spinning and not loading

What did you expect to happen? Expected to see images that I have previously uploaded

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi Christin,

I am seeing Flukebook generally responsive. Can you please send a link to the location that is stalling?

Thanks,
Jason

Tried again this morning. My process:

• login to Flukebook
  • click the ā€˜Encountersā€™ drop down
  • click ā€˜View Imagesā€™

Then it just hangs for a long while. Continues to show the Flukebook landing page while in the bottom left it says ā€œwaiting for www.Flukebook.orgā€¦ā€

After about 2 and a half minutes, this URL reveals: https://www.flukebook.org/encounters/thumbnailSearchResults.jsp?noQuery=true

and then it shows the image page with loading waiting symbols over each rectangle (image attached)

Then I get a ā€œpage unresponsiveā€ popup from Chrome (about 6.5 minutes in from the start)

Christin

Hi, @christin.khan !
It looks like flukebook has recieved quite a few updates since this post, and I can no longer follow your instructions for reproducing this.

Iā€™m looping back through really old community posts that look like they slipped past us. Is this still an issue?
Thanks,
Mark

Finally was able to login to the community site to respond to this ā€“ all set! You can close the ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like