Error message on adding comments to Marked Individual page

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher

What happened?
In both system roles, we tried to add a comment in said box at the bottom of the Marked Individual page here: Wildbook for Carnivores

After typing in the comment, we clicked “Add comment” and got this error message: " Failure: I do not have enough information to add your comments."

What did you expect to happen?
To be able to edit that comments field with free text. Here’s what we tried to add:
Jeanette Fouche note: CH000021 is mom to 4 cubs seen on May 28, 2008 at this sighting: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

Thanks
Maureen

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !
I was able to reproduce this error. It’s being tracked internally as WB-1697. Thanks for reporting this!
-Mark

hi @markf - just noting here that we have another comment we’re trying to add to Individual CH00091 as follows: Re: Merged individual CH00006m - this was the original CH6 from the original EWT '08-09 cheetah census, when it was incorrectly ID’d as a separate animal from CH91. Merged here per JFouche based on match results. JFouche then re-used CH00006 for a previously un-ID’d individual from the same '08-'09 census.

Once this bug is fixed, I will re-enter these comments as they’re needed by the researcher.

thanks
Maureen

Updating this with the current link to the ticket: Can't add comments to individuals.jsp page · Issue #270 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub