Error on all Match results inspect on all bulk imports in ACW

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher roles

What happened?
A user reported an error she was getting on match results:

As you can see from the date stamp in the screenshot, I re-ran this batch through ID for her but got the same error message.

What did you expect to happen?
To be able to click and inspect the match result

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Here’s the link to the bulk import where this issue was first reported and it’s the bulk import I re-sent through ID: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

That said, I’m seeing this on all the bulk imports I’ve checked so far so the issue goes beyond an individual user’s bulk imports. I think it’s a system problem.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
Let me know if you want a copy of one of the bulk import spreadsheets but I don’t think that’s the source of the problem so I’ll hold off putting anything in your inbox for now.

thanks
Maureen

Additional note - the user who originally reported this to me just let me know that she was seeing the inspect button and able to inspect on the match results in the original bulk import about 4 days ago so it’s a new problem.

Hope that helps!

cheers
Maureen

Hi @ACWadmin1

Can you please check the links above again? I am seeing them working now after I made a change.

Interestingly, I know what is happening and why. I just can’t figure out why ACW is the only server affected as the code is identical. Other Wildbooks are not having this issue.

Please let me know if you’re at least temporarily back to normal.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Ain’t technology fun!! Yep, it’s all back to normal now.

Thanks for jumping on this so quickly.

cheers
Maureen