Flukebook Bulk Import RE-identification stuck

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Flukebook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
windows

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Chrome

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
Researcher

What happened?
sent a bulk import back to identification since new annotations were put into the system (as per discussion with our meeting this week)

What did you expect to happen?
Sent to identification yesterday, still in que today.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Test2019 S09WildbookStandardFormatFullFrameTest.xlsx
Is the test set that we wanted to see how the matching worked now that annotation update to the catalog.

Hi @clsims

It looks like there are a lot of bulk imports waiting in the queue and I see your encounters from this import in there. Everything looks to be progressing well so far, if not slowly.

It looks like a few of these came back with errors. I’ve re-sent the ones with an error status back through ID. Let me know if you still see problems with it after it’s done.

Hi there, Looking over this today and many still have Error status.
Thanks,
Christy

Just want to clarify, if I go into the encounter page from one of the ones with an “error” and choose “Start another match”, would that be the same thing as asking you to rerun them? Well, I guess I can only do 1 at a time whereas you can do all of them that have Error codes. Just wanting to verify that would be the best way to handle single encounter rematching needs.
Thanks,
Christy

No, I use a few different internal tools that let me re-send stuck imports to detection and re-run stuck or errored ID jobs. Sometimes if a single image in a bulk import has a problem (such as if the image is corrupt) then it makes the rest of the jobs after get stuck too.

Send me your spreadsheet for this import and I’ll keep working on why we’re still seeing errors for these ID jobs.

It looks like this was related to Flukebook running low on disk space. We’re working on cleaning it up and re-running those affected encounters.

It looks like ID completed without errors this time. Thanks for your patience!