Found another strange Marked Individual partial record

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest Chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher

What happened?
We’ve found another example of a problem Individual page: Wildbook for Carnivores

What did you expect to happen? Expected all relevant metadata and images to be present

This looks like another victim of a recent update, as per this report: Strange Marked Individual partial record - #3 by ACWadmin1

This record also appears to have involved a merge of 2 Marked Individuals - Vivaldi appears to have been merged into this UOM1626 Marked Individual record.

Note: I see is that there are 2 different Marked Individual pages for the same individual - the issue appears to be that the user has created different Default IDs (UOM1625 & UOM1626) for the same animal with the same nickname, Mahler:

I’m hoping that some version of the fix for the similar issue linked above will work here. But if you need more info from the researcher, to help decipher what’s going on with the 2 different default IDs, let me know. I think it’s a separate issue that the user needs to fix themselves, though.

thanks!
Maureen

Thanks for the heads up, @ACWadmin1

@jason Here are the direct links to the pages for comparison:
UOM1625 - Mahler
UOM1626 - Also Mahler, but borked. Previously Vivaldi.

Hi @ACWadmin1 and @Anastasia

This should be fixed. The previous fix just needed to be applied in another place. Thank you for bearing with me as we try to clean up the naming structures the old code allowed.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

All good! Thanks for the fix @jason.

cheers
M