In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? Latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher

What happened?
I bulk imported a set of ID’d spotted hyaena data
I ran detection + ID on the import batch
After it had completed IA processing, I opened an ID’d individual’s record and:

• clicked on “view all images” - gallery page is blank even though the gallery scroll on the main Marked ID page allows me to scroll through multiple pics
  • began opening some of the encounter records:
  • clicked on “match results” - the match results page then shows an error msg: “there was an error parsing results for task […]”. This happened with every encounter match results I attempted to view, including on a different ID’d individual
  • some of the encounter records didn’t show the thumbnail & zebra menu in the gallery - instead there’s an error message: “Hit an error.
    org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.StackOverflowError”

@jason, sorry to submit this on Friday @ 5 o’clock but I thought you’d want to know.

Thanks
Maureen

@ACWadmin1

We addressed the issue in the database. Please give it a try now.

Hi @jason - sorry, I just saw this.
Fixed:

Thanks
Maureen

Example 1 is likely one of the database ID tasks we had to delete. This issue was related to the new bulk detect+ID by Encounter. We’re tracking WB-1573 and WB-1574 as tickets for the underlying issues and will look at them next week. But for now ACW should be running without issue.

1 Like