I'm Tanya, Product/Project Manager here at Wild Me

Hi everyone! I’m Tanya, and I’m excited to be joining the Wild Me team. I come from a pretty varied background, so I’ll probably be involved with all product touchpoints, from new feature design to issue support and resolution. My goals are to improve communication of what we’re doing, how we’re doing it, and when it will impact you.
That also means I want to make sure we’re developing the most impactful features and resolving the biggest problems, which I can only do with your help! Anything you want to discuss, I’m here to listen. Feel free to reach out here, leverage the forums, or message me directly.
Looking forward to working together to build a better product that drives towards a better world :slight_smile:

Hi Tanya,

I am Bing. I am working on zebras wildbook now. I have seen your post of large zebras database importing, but I didn’t find where to response under that post. Thus I am writing you here.

How is it going now? How long do you think it will take later on?

I and my co-worker will have several thousands of pictures to upload soon. I hope to finish the recognition as soon as possible, since we are going to use the individual data later on, for many other analysis, such as social network, acoustic analysis, group movement analysis, etc.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @xie.bing ,
Sorry for the delay in response!
Right now, the zebra platform is going to be fairly free since we’re on reduced hours for the holidays. I’m still working to process some large scale data, which will likely take through end of January, but you can feel free to get uploading and everything in the meantime.

It’s very important that you do imports of 1000 encounters or less, and that you only process a single bulk import through detection at a time.

Thank you
Tanya

Hi @tanyastere ,
I wasn’t be able to deal with my data in January. Thank you so much anyway!

Sincerely,
Bing

No worries @xie.bing,
I am about to make an announcement that things are back up to normal. Use as you need