Indicator of processing underway in bulk import of images

What Wildbook should this feature be in? ACW / All?

What would you like to see?
Bulk import process: When a user confirms the upload of a folder of images, it would be helpful to provide a message of some kind that confirms they are being processed. Currently, when the green progress bars don’t appear on each image in the list, which is almost always, the only other indication that the system is probably processing them is that the upload button disappears.

How would this functionality help you?
Reduce confusion that can result in duplicate uploads of images.

Per this support issue: Bulk import image upload progress bar - doesn't always show?, when images are being uploaded via the bulk import process, the green progress bars don’t appear, more often than not. Neither @PaulK nor I have seen these in months apart once, earlier this week, when they suddenly showed up for me on one upload. Before that, we thought the feature had been removed.
Every user that I walk through the upload process for the first time is confused about what’s happening when they confirm the upload of images via bulk import. They are ALL tempted to refresh the page or go back and start again.
It would be really helpful to either find a way to ensure the green progress bars show every time or to have some other mechanism, like a popup message, to let the user know to wait while the system completes that step.

thanks
Maureen