Info email for Manta Matcher not working

Bug report template

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Manta Matcher

What operating system were you using? NA

What web browser were you using? NA

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened? Two people have emailed me (or MMF info email) saying their issues aren’t getting through – one had an email bounce back and it said it was a “temporary issue” but someone else emailed MMF this morning to say their email wasn’t getting through.

What did you expect to happen? Emails to go though

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Hi Anna,

I’ll ask you for a a few clarification questions on this issue as I begin looking into it.

1. These are emails sent to an @mantamatcher email account? Which address were they targeting?

2. If yes, have you received other emails directed to this address since?

3. Do you have an approximate date for the emails that were missed?

Thanks in advance for the clarification. I’ll put this issue as under review. I’ve created issue WB-398
as a reference to track it internally.

1. info@mantamatcher.org
  2. I’m not sure, as I’ve never had direct access (Jason and Andrea would forward me emails)
  3. One was just under a week ago, and the other was about three weeks ago. I’m not sure about others, these are just the ones that subsequently emailed people at MMF directly.

Thanks!

Hi Anna,

We need to set up new forwarding for the MantaMatcher info email. Would you send me the email address or addresses you would like to receive them? You can send them to my colin at wild me dot org email so they are not publicly visible.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for sending those emails along. This issue should be resolved now. I’ll mark it complete.