Leopard shark matching error

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Sharkbook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Mac OS 12.2.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Firefox 111.01

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) researcher

What happened? I got the following error when I tried to match a leopard shark

What did you expect to happen? To get a list of matches

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Try to match a leopard shark

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @AFlam

I got the same message when I tested by adding a new annotation on the encounter and starting a match from it. We’ve restarted WBIA and I’ll test matching again once it’s back up to verify it’s working correctly.

Thanks for your patience! Matches are appearing correctly now. Feel free to re-run any matches that gave you an unknown error.

Hi @Anastasia

Unfortunately when I tested again just now I’m still getting the same error. I even uploaded a new shark to test in a different encounter, and got it again.

Hi Anastasia, can I piggyback on this request? I’ve been having the same error for the past week or so, trying to match nursehound sharks. I’ve now updated by OS (MAC OS 12.6.7) still using Chrome, I have re-run the match results for the images I uploaded recently - error message; I have run a new match - error message; I have just uploaded the same img again and run a match - error msg

Many thanks for looking into this!
Eleonora
Task dde5a2c5-e68c-42b8-a808-14042d6c4bd4

there was an error with task dde5a2c5-e68c-42b8-a808-14042d6c4bd4: unknown error

Thanks for the updates, @AFlam and @edesabata!

I’m looking into what’s going on with the continued unknown error messages during matching. I hope to have an update today.

It looks like WBIA needed to be restarted again. @edesabata I restarted the match on the taskID you provided and see match results on it now:

@AFlam I restarted the match on this image and it completed with no match results found:

1 Like

thank you so much Anastasia - works like a charm!
many many thanks :innocent: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s working for me now

1 Like