Low priority - Duplicate not showing in "assigned to 2 or more individuals" list

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
I’m working through the list of “Annotations Duplicated in Two or More Encounters” and I found one that is assigned to 2 different individuals. Which means I should be seeing it in the other Data Integrity list “Annotations with Multiple Individual IDs” but it’s not.

Links:
Annotation: obrowse
Assigned encounter 1: https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=89a77125-de85-4c2f-8a1b-72cb99174b39
Assigned encounter 2: https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=ae250e73-7f8a-4956-81bc-9907439f6f17

What did you expect to happen?
I’m concerned that the list of duplicate annotations assigned to 2 or more individuals is not populating correctly, although this example may show that that list is overlaps with the “Annotations Duplicated in Two or More Encounters”.

Keep an eye on this, but I think the script we ran probably resolved it?

1 Like

Hi @tanyastere, just to let you know, I don’t think it’s fixed, unfortunately. But it’s not a big deal for us since we have the list of duplicates in the other list “Find Annotations Duplicated in Two or More Encounters”. In the latter, I’m still seeing encounters assigned to 2 or more individuals, for example -

Again, it’s not a problem for us but I thought you might want to know. I’m just using the ‘annotations in 2 or more encounters’ list to address duplicates. Maybe the other list is redundant / unnecessary?

thanks
Maureen

You have great eye for detail!

These two data integrity functions come from two different scripts and efforts. Ideally, their underlying queries of the database should almost perfectly overlap. It looks like they don’t quite do that.

No biggie, lol. Just thought I should let you know.

PS. Paul calls it a feature; others call it ocd… I prefer feature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I filed it as WB-1363. Low priority, but I do return to these scripts periodically. Thanks for reporting it!