Manta uploaded, but no encounter is made

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Manta Matcher

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
MacOS 11.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Safari 14.0.2

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
manager; researcher; reviewer; local; imageProcessor; approve; identifier; adoption; Indonesia; Indonesia-Komodo; Indonesia-Nusa Penida; Indonesia-Raja Ampat; Indonesia-Sangalaki

What happened?
I was looking through encounters and clicking them one-by-one. But most of the encounters from date 20210515 didn’t lead up to an encounter page and instead showed an empty ‘search encounter’ page (e.g.: MantaMatcher, MantaMatcher, MantaMatcher) but this one still has en encounter page (https://www.mantamatcher.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=657fd079-f132-4139-9447-8d30906c5eb2).

I tried re-uploading them to get a new encounter number, most of them work and I got a new encounter number. But several of them after I click ‘Submit’, instead go back to the empty ‘search encounter’ page.

What did you expect to happen?
After uploading, encounter numbers will appear with a working encounter page.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Help meee

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Thank you!

cc @E.Germanov

Hi, @argeswaraj !
This is super weird! If you want to send me some of the images (mark@wildme.org) that have repeatedly messed up after clicking submit, I can try to reproduce this behavior.

Lol @ “Help meee”! We will try our best!

Many thanks,
-Mark