In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Chrome Version 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (x86_64)
What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
I noticed that on one individual (at least) the following info is missing on the Individual page:
Maps, Adoptions and contributors missing
Problem page: MantaMatcher
Normal page: MantaMatcher
What did you expect to happen?
to look like the “normal page”
What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
try the links
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
Great catch. This happened because we didn’t have GPS coordinates for Encounter:
nor did we have default GPS coordinates for study site “Komodo”. I have added more graceful error handling for this condition so it doesn’t block the rest of the page (WB-1183), and you should see that fixed on MantaMatcher now.
I would also be happy to put in default GPS coordinates for Komodo if you can suggest them.
Thanks for this.
Unfortunately, that’s a public encounter and the submitter never reported the actual site, hence why we don’t have coordinates for it.
Also…the weird thing is that the specific sites used to be listed in the Table, but at some point during the updates, they all got changed to “Indonesia-Komodo”.
It’s not the end of the world but is once to actually see the higher resolution data in the table if it’s all the same to the back end.
Thanks for your help!