What Wildbook are you working in? Flukebook
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? many of our encounters have “Exception” in matching table. We are not sure what that means? Can not find that defined in documentation.
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to email@example.com with the email subject line matching your bug report
Can you link to some examples so I can look into this?
Thanks! I’ll look into it and add a list of definitions in the docs. I’ll update here once I do.
In the meantime, I’ve resent the ones labeled “error” and “exception” back through identification.
It looks like the ones that had an error labeled are resolved, but 35 exceptions still remain. I’ll need more time to look into this.
We suspect there’s a bug occurring where MiewId needs some extra help rendering match images. I hope to have an update soon.
I’ve updated the Bulk Import FAQ docs with an explanation:
- waiting to queue - Images haven’t sent to WBIA yet
- queuing - Trying to send images to WBIA
- queued - Images in WBIA, waiting for them to come back
- error - Something went wrong. Let us know in the Community Forums.
- exception - Something went wrong. Let us know in the Community Forums.
- completed - Done; images back from WBIA
Thanks for your patience! We’ve deployed a fix for the failing MiewId jobs. I’ve verified that the IDs on this import are now completed.
Great, thanks! Appreciate the update