Neither manual nor automatic ID kicking off on IOT seem to be working as expected

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
IOT

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Mac OS 12.2.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Chrome 109.0.5414.119 (Official Build) (x86_64)

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
Researcher

What happened?
I submitted an encounter with three media assets. Detection found IA class turtle_oliveridely+head in two of the three assets. I saw “cannot start match” in the hamburger menu for each of these, even after waiting for about 40 min.

I also added a manual annotation to the third asset. For this one, the “match results” option in the hamburger menu was enabled. When I clicked on it, the results page was populated with, " there was an error with task 0fe9dcea-9ba9-45d1-b38e-4782f1db9182: unknown error"

What did you expect to happen?

I was expecting to see “match results” enabled after a time for the two media assets in which detection worked automatically.

I was expecting the match results page for the manual annotation to populate with match candidates.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Please visit:

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Comment: I wonder whether this has something to do with id of a body part rather than the entire animal. I remember something about this vaguely with IOT.

Thanks in advance for any help!
-Mark

Hi @MarkF

Good job manually annotating to start a match that way! That was the right step to take. Unfortunately, this means that we need to wait for the queue to clear in order for the match results to display correctly when we see those errors.

There are currently 89 ID jobs in the queue. Time to completion is averaging 239 minutes based on recent matches. Your time may be much faster or slower.

I’ll check back later this afternoon when the queue has cleared to verify that matches are working again.