New Location IDs in IoT

What Wildbook are you working in?
Internet of turtles
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
https://iot.wildbook.org/
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
We already have an Internet of Turtles account and a current project running, but when we tried to add the location ID during the submission of a new registered encounter, we could not find the ‘Ionian sea’, ‘Tirrenian sea’ and ‘Adriatic sea. Therfore, we would like to request this location IDs to be added on the database.
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Firstly, when I try to create an encounter, and I try to change the location Id. None of the Mediterranean location IDs for my data exist in the system.

Hi @paolagalluzzo, welcome!

I can add a new location ID for Mediterranean Sea with Adriatic Sea, Ionian Sea, and Tyrrhenian Sea nested beneath it. I’ll do my best to get this updated today, but there’s a possibility that I won’t be able to complete it until early next week. I’ll post here as soon as I have an update.

For future reference, you can request new location IDs by creating a Feature Request post. I’ve updated this one for you.

Just checking in to let you know I’m still working on this. I’ve made the update but need more time to troubleshoot why it’s not yet reflecting on the site. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for hanging in there. Your new location IDs are live:

Thank you very much for your precious help!

1 Like