No Annotation added to Bulk Import of Adult Fire Salamanders

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?

Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)

Windows 10

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)

Firefox

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)

Researcher

What happened?

I bulk-uploaded 44 pictures of fire salamanders (Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook | Login) and added them to the project Botanischer Garten Bielefeld Adults (Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook | Login). However, it seemed that annotations for fire salamander photos could only be made for 3 of the 44 encounters and thus, identification could also be run for only these 3 encounters.
I could of course add an annotation manually to all the photos missing an annotation but I was also wondering what went wrong here and if there is an automatic way to fix this.

What did you expect to happen?

Annotations added to all encounters and matching jobs done after sending to identification.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

see above

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

done

Cheers,
Max

Hi @Max.Muehlenhaupt

We had a machine learning server crash. This bulk import was affected. I reissued the images to detection, and then I resent them to ID. You should start seeing the ID results populated, and this bulk import should be back on track.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Thanks Jason, it worked.

1 Like