No image upload and not deleting that encounter + annotation errors in IOT

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Internet of Turtles

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Windows 10

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) chrome, Version 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
researcher, rest, machinelearning,
What happened?

1. Images do not upload to encounter. When I want to delete that encounter, it doesn’t, and gives me a ‘HTTP Status 500 ? Interval server error’ message in a new page.
    I am also not able to upload images onto the encounter once the encounter is already created.
    Internet of Turtles

2. For the past months my images have not been automatically annotated (or at least properly fully annotated, and I have been manually annotating all my images. The ones that did receive an automatic annotation don’t run a full match against our dataset automatically.

What did you expect to happen?

1. upload images normally and create a good encounter\
  2. images get annotated automatically and correct

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? report an encounter

Thank you for your help!

Hi @noaahawaii

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The server drive filled up. I have cleared out space, and you should be able to resubmit data now and get normal results.

Thank you,
Jason

Hello
This same issue is happening on Internet of Turtles as of yesterday, 22nd October.
No images load, and when I try to delete the encounter, I get the HTTP Status 500 error.
I guess the server drive filled up again.

Best,
Emily

Hi @ORPLhaviyani

The data drive filled up. I have cleared space and upgraded to the latest Wildbook.

Thank you,
Jason

Wonderful, thank you Jason.
I can confirm that photos can be uploaded and encounters deleted again.

1 Like

Hi Jason
This same issue is occurring again, no image upload and then the Error 500 message when I try to delete the encounter.

Best,
Emily

Thanks @ORPLhaviyani

I have cleared off enough space to get through the weekend, and then I will extend the data drive Monday to allow for a lot more future growth in data.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason
It is working again, many thanks!

Best,
Emily