No longer able to edit ID info - since yesterday's code update

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
In my review of the list of ID’d individuals done yesterday for a different bug report, I found some issues in other ID’d individuals that I wanted to clean up. But as of today, I’m no longer able to edit the ID info on a Marked individual’s record:

Note that I know this was working yesterday as I showed it in a demo yesterday morning.

Thanks!
Maureen

I logged in as an admin. I just tried logging in at a researcher level only and see the “edit” button there. So is this a deliberate change in the system functionality?

thanks
Maureen

Marked as WB-1545. We closed a security hole that allowed limited editing of names outside of a Collaboration. Looks like we were a little too strict and left off admins. I am testing a fix.

Thanks,
Jason

no rush and thanks. I can appreciate the tilt towards more, not less, security. All good.

cheers
Maureen

Hi @jason, I just noticed 2 other items not working under the Admin rights in an Individual record:

• social group memberships - I can click on the edit/add button but nothing happens
  • social relationships - no edit/add button at all

This might already be part of the fix for WB-1545 but I thought I should mention these items just in case.

thanks!
Maureen

These also look like they’re fixed by WB-1545. The fix has been code reviewed. It is waiting on QA.

It is a one-line code change and very low risk. If you’d like it on ACW sooner, I can get it to you as soon as you want.

Thanks,
Jason

No rush, thanks. I just wanted to include it if it wasn’t already but as usual, you guys are way ahead of me. Whenever it’s ready we’ll be ready.

cheers
Maureen