No match results for matches already processed

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest Chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened? I bulk imported large sets of images in early August. Recently (can’t remember exact date) I started running “start match” on each and every encounter from those batches. The batches were uploaded by first letter of the photographer name - so ElioseBrooks’ 2 sightings were uploaded under occurrenceID: […]_Original_3_ElioseBrooks1 and […]_Original_3_ElioseBrooks2. I completed all E’s and F’s via “start match” on each encounter.
Ex’s.
_Original_3_ElsaBreytenbach
_Original_3_ErickBotha

I re-ran “start match” on a few of these same encounters this am because I was on a call demo’ing this to the researcher. Those are still showing “match results” (ex. https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=7270fec2-98cd-41e9-9d4f-88e20dffa0d6)

Weirdly, I’ve found one that still has the “match results” option; this is another set of encounters that I ran matching for at least several days ago, if not longer:
_Original_3_JustinMcConville

What did you expect to happen? I expected to be able to select “match results” and not have to re-run matching for all of these encounters.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? These are all Unapproved encounters under a single researcher ID.

Hello,

This is the same import that was reported as having some missed some detections previously.

https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/imports.jsp?taskId=c61afbe6-1c0a-49ef-88f5-ea10c1164246

In order to pick up those detections, we had to discard the previous image analysis cache and run them again. Every image I have inspected now has a bounding box around the animal, but many are new annotations and you will have to run a new matching job for them.

Thanks.

Has the root issue for the missing detections been fixed? This is a lot of matches to re-run again. We are holding off doing more uploads to avoid creating any more re-work.