Occurring with column on encounter list on Marked Ind page not populating?

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
I was reviewing CH00099’s marked individual page and noticed that despite having assigned annotations in media assets that include other cheetahs, the table of encounters doesn’t reflect the other ID’d animals (CH00039 & CH00021) in the Occurring With column.

What did you expect to happen? That the ID’d animals seen together in a media asset show up in the Occurring With column for the relevant encounters

Thanks
Maureen

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !

That is, indeed, weird.
Note that there is a co-occurrence table down there if you scroll down a little (but clicking those rows also seems to be buggy), so if you just want to see which individuals co-occur, those data are visible.

We’re tracking internally as WB-1692.
Cheers,
Mark

1 Like

Hi @MarkF - I have seen this column working in the past so it’s a new-ish issue. Also, I know we can see the “co-occurrences with” list of individuals in the table below but it doesn’t give us a link to the relevant encounter; in fact, as you probably noticed, it doesn’t link to anything (I guess that’s the “buggy” thing you saw there too?)

thanks
M

Updated ticket link: "Occuring with" columns don't populate on individuals.jsp page · Issue #271 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub