Problem with Rapid Assessment Tool

What Wildbook are you working in?
GiraffeSpotter

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
https://giraffespotter.org/rapid.jsp?taskId=d90e53af-2614-4cb9-af97-5f3f493f9497

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
In the identification process of the rapid assessment tool. About half of the images are getting the “attempting to fetch results” error when I go to review and match individuals. I though it may have been because it was a large upload but its been weeks now and they are not changing.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Go to the rapid assessment from my recent upload and try to review some of the images towards the bottom of the page.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @jenna

Did you delete the encounter after posting this? I’m getting an invalid URL error.

No, its still showing up for me.

Here are two additional links one to the rapid assessment page and one to a photo that shows the error.

Thanks for letting me know. I may have a permission issue preventing me from accessing your rapid tool links.

I did check the GiraffeSpotter queue and there aren’t any pending jobs in there. Are you able to re-run one of the matches to see if the issue still persists?

Updating to Bug Report as other teammates are also unable to access rapid assessment.

Thanks!

I am still seeing this in the rapid assessment for the remainder of encounters that have not been completed.

I did try to start another match for one encounter and it didn’t work. There are 200+ encounters I would need to rerun manually…so hoping there is an easier fix!

Hi @jenna

We fixed the permissions issue that was making it so nobody (not even admins) could access the rapid assessment page. You should be able to view it now.

I incorrectly thought matches had to be re-run individually, but you can do it from your bulk import summary. Just click on “send to identification” and it’ll re-run the matches for all of the encounters in the bulk import.

1 Like