Public cannot see the results from automated links sent to them for resights

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? SeadragonSearch

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) MacOS11.6.6 (safari also checked)

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome 102

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) admin (but I am reporting for users without logins)

What happened? can no longer view previously sighted dragons. the automated email link that goes to participants now only shows a limited title with no imagery. As a logged in admin I can still see this, but public cant see it anymore

What did you expect to happen? Whole page including imagery should be visible

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Check out link https://wildbook.dragonsearch.org/individuals.jsp?id=6dfdbc5b-2cc3-4820-ac46-cd439c4a2929

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

screen shot attached of what it looks like to look at a link of your resighted dragon when you are not a logged in admin…

Hi, members of the public are still checking in to see when this will be resolved…just an FYI. They are hungry to see data… thanks, nerida

Hi @NeridaWilson

I just upgraded SedragonSearch to the latest Wildbook code, and this issue was resolved as a fix within it. I am now seeing individuals visible to the public when not logged in.

Thanks,
Jason

Ticket fix for this was WB-1930.

1 Like