Re-ran bulk import thru IA but "inspect" options are not available bec IA date is not the date of the current processing kick off date

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Windows 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
Per @jason 's direction in a previous post (Match results links on Bulk import task page have disappeared? - #2 by jason), I selected an old bulk import that is only now being curated, and ran it through IA again to refresh the match results, adding the &forcePushIA=true to the URL for that bulk import task.

The match results are displaying but the inspect options are not available because the match results are older and not showing as having been generated this week, which is when I did the above steps to re-run the batch through IA.

What did you expect to happen?
I expected that by revealing the ā€œsend to identificationā€ button option for that import task again, and clicking on it, that it would generate a new set of match results.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Hereā€™s the bulk import link: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

If you look down the match results column, you can see that the import hasnā€™t yet (as of 5/5/22 @ 11:50 PST) finished processing through IA. However for the encounters that have completed IA, the match results link shows a date in 2021 for when the match results were run.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
Unfortunately, I donā€™t have the original bulk import spreadsheet because this was uploaded by @jason back when we first set up leopards in ACW.

Thanks!
Maureen

Hi @ACWadmin1

Apologies. It looks like I will need to reset your bulk import and re-run this via a script. It is an easy change for me to make.

Do I have your permission to reset and re-run this bulk import?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason - yes please! and thank you.

Maureen

@ACWadmin1

This link should now allow you to re-run detection (fast; it will hit the previous cache) and ID.

Please let me know if you see matches appearing eventually and get new ID results.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Hi @jason - Iā€™ve just run into this problem again. I used the addition of &forcePushIA=true to re-run this batch through IA and clicked the ā€œsend to identificationā€ button. However, like the example in this previous post above, the match results are the previously run ones, with ā€˜expiredā€™ inspection results.

If the source problem can be fixed it would be much appreciated. I expect to continue to receive requests to re-run batches through IA. In fact, Iā€™m expecting it after a call scheduled with another user next weekā€¦

thanks!
Maureen

Tracking as ticket WB-1966.

1 Like

Thanks @jason. FYI - weā€™re looking to use this same functionality for the original BPC wild dog citizen science imagesets - 385 sightings. So anxiously awaiting the fix.

thank you!
Maureen

Hi @ACWadmin1

I have deployed the new resend-to-ID functionality to ACW. Please let me know if the functionality is allowing you to re-run bulk ID for leopards and wild dogs.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Hi @jason - the wild dog data owner & a helper have been adding manual annotations to the imageset where needed. Today I was able to run 1 of those sightings through the re-identification process and it worked perfectly.

Thank you so much for doing this! Itā€™s going to save them a TON of time with these images.

Have a great weekend!

Maureen