Re-send Bulk Imports to Matching

What Wildbook should this feature be in? All (currently using Flukebook)

What would you like to see? The ability to resend bulk imports to AI and Matching to amend filters

How would this functionality help you? It would save having to go into each encounter individually and re-running “start new match” under different filters

I was just entering a New Feature request for a similar ask - to be able to run bulk imports against a “My data only” filter, when I saw this older post from @DJohnston.

So I’d like to add my vote for this feature request by him, in particular to include a filter for “My data” on bulk import IA processing.

Context:
Several ACW researchers have recently asked me if there’s an ability to run their bulk imports against just their own data because they often run specific camera trap surveys that they need to analyze exclusively within that CT project. So they need the ability to exclude any other images from citizen scientists and other organizations from their match results until the batch is fully curated.

Using location IDs exclusively wouldn’t prevent other images from getting mixed into their batches of match results.

Thanks!
Maureen

2 Likes

Hi,

I wanted to revive this feature request for all Wildbooks. Users on our Wildbooks have asked about getting the ability to run bulk imports against more than the current default of a single location ID and/or “All locations”. What’s been raised most commonly as desired new criteria are as follows:

1. Ability to run a bulk import against just “My Data”
  2. Ability to run a bulk import against “My Organization’s data”
  3. Ability to run against any location ID available in that Wildbook

This supports more rapid match results in instances of a need to ID an individual to support better informed rapid response locally to an injured or at risk (i.e. seen close to human habitation) animal. It also supports more targeted match results.

thanks!
Maureen

1 Like

I’d like to support this request! Especially point two, to be able to run matches against “my organization’s data”