Seadragonsearch submission time outs

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? SeadragonSearch

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) from a user

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) not sure, from a user

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) admin

What happened? timeout Waiting for maps.googleapis.com…"

What did you expect to happen? the encounter to submit. I did a test encounter without images worked fine. with images, it timed out too.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? submit an encounter

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @NeridaWilson

We’re working on getting WBIA running again. Keep an eye on the outage announcement for the latest updates: Machine Learning Server Behind Several Wildbooks/Codex 7/10-7/11

The machine learning server is back online. Let me know if you’re still having any issues with stuck encounters.

Hi @NeridaWilson

I just tracked down some stuck encounters and pushed them through detection. Results should be popping up momentarily.

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks all! I just did a test and although submissions are now going through ok, the detection pipeline is definitely not kicking in…not for new or stuck ones…sorry

It looks like the Seadragon server might be down again. Sorry for the churn, @NeridaWilson. I’ll let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks for being patient. I just submitted a test encounter and I was able to get match results on it. We’ll work on resubmitting anything that came through wile WBIA was down.

No worries, I think we are all good at this end now! And I think I can deal with the three sydney ones, so we are all good, thanks so much!

1 Like

@Anastasia it just went out again. I was doing submissions myself and I got a time out and error etc.

and back on again!!! hopefully it was just a momentary glitch!

1 Like