Seal Codex growing queue of jobs

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Seal Codex

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
researcher

What happened?
There has been a growing queue of jobs since from last week, now there is over 19 000 jobs in line. For example our submitted sightings get stuck on sighting preparation behind that queue.
https://seals.wildme.org/pending-sightings/1c11061f-b1d0-4922-ad74-cff2f7585d1e like on this sighting.

Best,
Piia

What did you expect to happen?

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @PiiaMutka

The queue has actually been empty for awhile. It looks like that sighting is stuck and is keeping a very strange number (there haven’t been 19,000 jobs total since the machine learning server started). We’ll work to push it through.

Thanks,
Jason

@PiiaMutka - there was some blocking of the queue, and i believe i have fixed the situation now. the sighting you link to is now showing proper detection results and can be processed further now.

if you notice other sightings which also seem to show they are behind in the queue still, please let us know.

Thank you! :smiling_face:
I will work with Codex today and I’ll let you know if there is anything, but for now it seems normal again.

Piia

1 Like