Seal Codex photographs not working

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Seal Codex

What happened?
It seems that photographs are not working, it only gives “error fetching image”.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @PiiaMutka

I see some images, but also some error messages mixed in. Thanks for letting us know. I’ll follow up when I have an update on this.

The images do eventually load after the tab has been open for a few minutes, but I suspect this is related to the issue in Zebra Codex with match page images loading slowly. We’ll need a bit more time to research this.

Hi,

An update to this: for few days now sightings or individual pages have first loaded pictures normally, but after opening couple more, photos start to load really slow or don’t load at all.

Piia

Thanks for letting me know. Can you share links to the sightings that aren’t loading at all for you so I can share it with the devs?

Actually I think all will load pictures eventually, some just take much more time, now that I tested it. Same sighting page/individual page can load faster or slower on different times.

Piia

Thanks for following up! That’s what we’ve observed, too. I’m still keeping an eye on the status of the report. I hope to have a positive update soon.

This is being tracked internally as ticket CDX-48.

We recently resolved CDX-48 and it looks like this addressed the images loading slowly for Phs441, so I’m going to mark this issue as resolved.