Seal Codex question regarding potential matches and data fields

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Seal Codex

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Windows 1- Pro- 64bit

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Version 108.0.5359.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
Exporter

What happened?

1. I received a possible match between a harbor seal and a gray seal (2 different species). There’s a mechanism for confirming a match, but there doesn’t appear to be an obvious mechanism for indicating “NOT A MATCH.”

2. In another instance (see https://seals.wildme.org/match-results/f6570738-261a-4763-a992-0a6b2a7c6289), in order to confirm a match, the details that I look at are sometimes subtle and require close review of the image. There doesn’t seem to be a way to look at a zoomed version of the possible match.

3. The bounding box for annotation obscures areas of the image - the box sides should be narrower

4. I’m not sure if this has been addressed yet but “within the WWFNORPPAGALLERIA section the entry for Observation Type has only 3 choices ICE, or ROCK, or WATER. Please add “SAND BAR,” “FLOATING DOCK,”, “VESSEL,” and ‘”OCEAN BEACH.”

Hi @Akopelman

These appear to be feature requests (nice-to-have items for Codex/Wildbook) and not bug reports (something isn’t working as designed). I’ve updated the tag on your post to reflect that so that it gets reviewed by the dev team appropriately.

Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Thanks - sorry for posting in the wrong area