Search error when selecting gender as a filter

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW & Whiskerbook

What operating system were you using? Win 11

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher

What happened?
Per this video when I select “female” as a filter under Search > Individual, an error page is displayed. This happened in both ACW and Whiskerbook

What did you expect to happen? A set of search results for only female individuals as per the search filters

thanks!
Maureen

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this! It looks like filtering by just the sex works, but once you add an org to the search filter, it throws an error.

2 Likes

I’ve created a ticket for this: Individual search creates error message when searching by Sex and Org · Issue #320 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks @Anastasia

I am not sure it is a related problem but maybe, because it is in the “search” functionality, so I write it here :
when we search by localisation and organization (example all the localisation containing “-38” in our organization “Réseau Lynx France”), it displays all the data of the organisation. The search should be an “AND” (like the other fields) and it looks like it is an “OR”.
Not easy to explain, but you can see the video (it should return 56 encounters in both the search results in the video) :
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/20982121?key=54e1b268909f494ecb494c8a5a8e1274

@Lucas I think you’re right. When I spoke to Jason about it, he suspected that it could be as simple as changing the query order or something similar but we unable to figure out the specific cause. I’ll update the ticket with this and post in this thread when the ticket is resolved.

2 Likes