Set a new individual ID (whale shark) does not work

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Whale Shark Wildbook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome & Safari

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) researcher

What happened? I submitted the encounter, started spot mapping, but it does not let me set a new individual ID. It gives me an error: “Failure: Encounter a67041f1-b7f7-44c1-b135-1390e15e2007 was NOT added to G-742. Error unknown.”. I closed everything, reopened it, tried it on a different web browser, but only this ws ID makes issues. The link to the encounter is: Wildbook for Whale Sharks
If possible please set the ID G-742. Thank you very much.

What did you expect to happen? Set a new individual ID G-742.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Set a new individual ID G-742 for he mentioned encounter.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

This is Wildbook blocking the duplicate assignment of a photo to two different individuals. I merged in some newer code that helps point you at where the duplication occurs:

It looks like some of these photos also belong to an encounter G-740. Once the duplication has been resolved, you should be able to add or assign an ID.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason, Yes absolutly right. There was a photo that should not have been. Thank you. I removed it and I was able to set the new individual ID.
Thank you very much!